FAQs about Enrollment
How do I enroll my child at Legacy Traditional School?
- Click on the quill icon located on this page and complete the Enrollment Interest Form.
- The form will be reviewed and processed pending capacity in each grade level.
- Should space be available, you will receive an email confirming the available space, along with a notification to watch for a Snap Code link via email.
- Upon receipt, click on the link to complete the enrollment process online.
How do I know if my child is enrolled?
Do you currently have openings?
What is the priority list for enrollment?
New students are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis with the following priorities:
- Students returning in the second or any subsequent year of operation.
- Children of employees and board members.
- Children with siblings already accepted into the program.
- Intra-district transfers.
- Date enrollment is received.
Parents must complete an electronic enrollment form, provide immunization records, proof of residency and an official birth certificate at the time of registration. Annually, parents and students will sign the School Policy Support Agreement re-establishing a commitment to comply with the rules and policies. For new enrollments after the Christmas Break, Legacy Traditional School will administer a placement test to determine and confirm the entry grade level of the student enrolling.