FAQs about Jobs
Do you have any job openings?
You can find all current job listings at www.applitrack.com/legacytraditional/onlineapp/.
How do I apply?
- Complete an online application at www.applitrack.com/legacytraditional/onlineapp/
- Upload all required documents such as certifications, resume, letters of recommendation and transcripts.
- Your application will be reviewed by Human Resources. If you fit the qualifications of the position for which you are applying, and if the position is still available, you will be contacted to schedule an initial prescreen interview via phone or Skype.
- If you are selected for a final interview, it will be conducted in person or via Skype (for out-of-state candidates).
Can I submit a resume only?
No. We require that all applicants follow the online application process.
How can I contact HR?
You can email us at Careers@LegacyTraditional.org.
What is the salary schedule?
You can find a complete chart of our teacher salary schedule on our website at Careers.LegacyTraditional.org.
What benefits do you offer?
- Starting salaries, $35,500-$45,000 (plus benefits brings compensation package up to $51,970)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Training in Spalding Language Arts
- Training in Saxon Math
For All Employees:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package/employer contribution, health savings account
- 6% match to your 401k
- Employer insurance contribution
- Kids Club after school program for employees children
- Enrollment priority for employees children